Above the Data & functions > Royalty statements view is a tool bar with seven icons.
Select the plus button to create an single royalty statement for a user defined royalty period.
Warning: Royalty statements should be created from a royalty run record. Royalty statements created individually are not included in a royalty run.
Select the edit icon; or click a selected royalty statement record twice with your mouse, to open a royalty statement record.
The copy icon is inactive in the royalty statements view.
This icon will delete a royalty statement with a status of pending or verified. Statements with a status of issued cannot be deleted.
Select the printer icon to print reports for the selected royalty statement(s)
The user can export selected fields to an Excel XLSX file. This functionality is often used to generate a statement level general ledger accounting detail report that shows the related debit and credits for each statement.
Default filter: When this view is opened the initial record list can include all records, no records or just the records previously specified in a filter. Many users create a filter that excludes statements for periods more than three years old from the initial view. At any time you can select the Show All button from the record list view to display all statements.
The image below shows the parameters of a filter titled “Recent Statements” that will show only statements with a period to date of 1/1/2013 through 12/31/2016.
Items to load: Organization with tens of thousands of royalty statements can limit the records that load when the royalty statement view is selected. If the number specified is exceeded the software will prompt the user on whether to load all records or a user specified number.
Columns…: The columns button allows the user to customize the columns displayed in the royalty statements record list.
Record Selection Tips
- You can sort a column in ascending or descending order by clicking on the column header.
- Use the Filter & tags… button to view only statements that meet a specified criteria.
- To select all records in a view select one record. Then press the CTRL+A buttons at the same time.
- To select a range of adjacent record select the first record. Then hold down the SHIFT key and press the last record in the range.
- To select non-adjacent records press the Control (CTRL) button while selecting each record.